JJ/WBGS Joint Japan World GS Program Applications 2016

GoodLuck!

i know that in 2014, deadline was 31 july. one of colleagues got on 29 june, one got on 1st july, one got on 18th july. so, i thought that they might announce from 15th june this year since deadline is 15th july. but yet no news. let us see.

On June 15, 2016 at 5:09 PM, meme77 said:

hi guys also a 2016 applicant nice to know am not alone so one of 2015 applicant stated that when he was offered the scholarship they asked him for his proof of employment sealed from his employer do you guys know if this happens to everyone ?

you only have 3 days to prepare and my previous employer is hard to find??

Won't it be ok if you try getting in contact while you wait and alert him/her. I may let the person know that I applied for a scholarship and this is what the awarding body need, and ask them to prepare the letter in advance. What do you think? Is this possible?

On June 16, 2016 at 9:43 AM, meme77 said:

am from sudan and i applied for master of public health in leeds university 

Wow meme77... I applied for the MA Health Management Planning and Policy at University...if we both get thru we should be not far away from each other

2 hours ago, DiaG said:

Wow meme77... I applied for the MA Health Management Planning and Policy at University...if we both get thru we should be not far away from each other

Hi, friends! Who wrote to the Secretariat , universities started to ask to apply for visa. Also, all applicants have to have enough time to plan their study trip, etc, etc. Please share any information.

Edited by M-lady

hmmmm. finally we enter the the 25th june-2 july period. so far we had a hope that last week was approaching. now the last week has come. this now or never sort of moment. if anyone receives email from jjwb, pls inform us here. thanks.

hi rrahman how are you holding up??!!!

no news for me yet,waiting and hoping for the best how is everyone doing???

21 minutes ago, rrahman1210 said:

why is everyone silent? kingkan? ali? amalthea? meme77? diag? ila? tam bui? and others....?

Edited by meme77

Na not in great spirits... This is very stressing... Stakes are too high... Good to have company here, kind of relaxes me a bit. I hope they release the results asap... Good luck folks.

Hi Rrahman, hi all !! 

Same over here. Waaaaaaaaaitinggggg! Trying to remain positive. I'm sure we will all be getting "Congratulations" emails from the secretariat next week. ??

All the best!