JJ/WBGS Joint Japan World GS Program Applications 2016

GoodLuck!

Thanks rrahman a lot for your communication and information sharing, it lightens my flickering hope again, though I think that the chance for me to be awarded is very thin on the ground. Waiting is killing my hope and confidence. I cannot concentrate on any other thing these day. Totally in a very bad mood for work. 

another day gone amalthea. now between tomorrow and friday? i am surprised at what jjwb is doing. is it us who are rejected or the result is really not out? may be the number of eligible candidates are too many this year that jjwb is confused. really frustrating.

I don't think we should call it quits before EOD Friday, Washington DC time. 

Last year, someone got the award e-mail on july1. 

Let us know if you manage to get in touch with the secretariat, @KingKan

Checked on the JJWBGSP face group group if they know the results were out. Not yet apparently. So let's hope for the best. Also, can't be that 10-12 got rejected, one of us will get it for sure  

Its a closed group but my friend has access coz she was awarded the scholarship last year. She has already checked with people there and none in that network thinks the results are out. Lets wait till Friday 5 PM EST.

yes we can have hope. in the end, the deadline to announce is 15th july. so they can announce on that day too. although normally they start announcing from 26th of june, but if they want they can go to the very last day. but why shud they do so?