JJ/WBGS Joint Japan World GS Program Applications 2016

GoodLuck!

Just now, X0123 said:

Unlikely that results will be announced in end-july. that would leave literally no time to go through the visa process

Especially for those whose study programme will begin in August. 

Just now, X0123 said:

Unlikely that results will be announced in end-july. that would leave literally no time to go through the visa process

which program did Rebecah Jean Labios apply for? If it is MPA-International Development, then it is a partnership program. Last year one preferred applicant got the result on 25th june. generally, jjwb start announcing from 25th june. i think they have started so from 25th june in this year too. if thats correct, then its been 4 days since then and yet no news for us. i dont know but i am now in frustration. i am in doubt.

Anne Lopez was a partnership prog applicant ( MPA-International Development ), and she is studying that. she got the award may be last year. In the facebook profile of Ronald U Mendoza, nothing mentioned about the program Rebecah Jean Labios applied for but this is the time for announcing preferred prog results as partnership prog results were announced a month ago. so, i assume she is a preferred prog. applicant.

just out of frustration i searched the facebook id of Rebeca Jean Labios and sent her a message whether she was a partner prog applicant and whether she got the award. thanks to her that she replied quick.

i dont know if it is a good or bad news. she said  Ronald U Mendoza just thought she won the award already, but the final results are not out yet. She was just listed as a finalist. and she applied to a preferred program.

So, she didnt get the award yet. I dont know anyone has got it this year already or not. but if no one has got it already, i must say world bank is taking WAY TOO MUCH Time. whats the problem?