JJ/WBGS Joint Japan World GS Program Applications 2016

GoodLuck!

yes 4th july comes each year though. again once jjwb announces the result, concerned awardees hav to submit required documents. thats why normally they complete the announcement by 2nd july. i dont it what is going on this year? really no one got any email? no clue.

the awardees have to submit passport copy, medical certificate etc. may be jjwb is busy with that. really not a single applicant in this whole world got the scholarship? do u believe that? or this is the time to accept the truth that we may not be selected. i am confused.

guys the university that i applied to sent me an email to accept my offer and verify my source of funding so i told them about jjwb and asked if anyone verified that jjwb is their source of funding they didnt get back to me yet hopefully this might give us a clue ??

mr./ms. goodluck! started this forum and he/she is gone since then?

no sign of diag? has he/she got the result and busy with required stuff?

except those, we r 11 members here + i have 4 colleagues in my country + i know 2 pakistani facebook friends = total 17 ppl. no one got result? strange.

are jjwb sleeping? or have they already informed the awardees?

15th july is very near. r we waiting in vain?

how do we know all these answers?