Schools that look at last 60 credits/major gpa

Hi,

So I'm a recent undergraduate transfer into the CSD major.  I came from a pre-nursing background, and those heavy math and sciences classes really messed with my GPA, along with a few dual credit classes that I took in high school and didn't take seriously.  This is what my stats will probably look like in the fall when I start applying for grad school.

Cumulative GPA: 3.480

Last 60 Credits GPA: 3.93

Major GPA: 3.88

Obviously my cumulative is pretty low.  I haven't taken the GRE yet.  I have experience working as a CNA, which gives me experience with direct patient care.  I also have volunteer experience in my school's speech and hearing clinic centering around children with autism, and in a clinic for stroke rehabilitation.  I have research experience in psychology labs centered around children's language development and how cognition and communication intertwine.  I am also a NSSLHA officer.

Can anyone give me a list of any schools they know off of the top of their head that give more weight to last 60 credits/major GPA?  I really feel like my cumulative GPA is the only thing holding me back at this point.  I'm already looking at University of Washington, Western Washington, UT Austin and Washington State University.  Any more suggestions would be appreciated.

I applied to a few schools that looked at last 60...Illinois State, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, and University of Akron. Also check out Governors State University. They don't look at last 60, but I was able to get in there despite being below their GPA cutoff (just had to write a separate letter explaining my lower GPA). 

• 2 weeks later...