Online Post-bac: New Paltz or ENMU? Need Help

Hey guys, I'm selecting between the online post-bac programs of New Paltz and ENMU, and would like to hear your thoughts. I live in NY and New Paltz is only 20 minutes away, I will definitely apply New Paltz for grad school even if I study post-bac elsewhere. However, some courses, such as Aural Rehabilitation and Articulation Disorder, are not offered by the New Paltz online program, and these courses are prerequisites of many other schools.

I recently found that ENMU offers more leveling courses online, and it could even lead to a 2nd bachelor degree. Courses not offered by New Paltz are offered by ENMU, and their costs are also almost the same. However, I did some research here and many people have negative opinions toward ENMU, saying their online professors are not very attentive and responsive, and ENMU doesn't have many lecture recordings but only reading materials. I'm concerned whether I would be able to get a strong recommendation from an ENMU online professor in the future after I attend the program.

I know many people speak highly of USU, but I don't like its proctored testing method, and I'm deciding between New Paltz and ENMU. Any thoughts guys? I really appreciate!

ProctorU is an option for most USU courses that require proctored exams. I've never used it but it certainly is more convenient than going to a library for proctoring like I do.

I'm attending ENMU as an undergrad right now and have the same worries. Most classes are online, and in my year here I haven't felt that the professors haven't really been attentive and concerned as far as grad school is concerned. There are a few exceptions, however my overall opinion is that the courses are difficult because of the lack of correspondence and caring of the professors. There are some recorded lectures and they help a lot, some professors are very quick and willing to help, while some take weeks to respond. Hope this helps!

I'm currently in the SUNY New Paltz program taking three courses over the summer and so far the professors have been awesomely attentive and super quick to respond to any concerns. I feel more taken care of now than I have in my undergrad in-person courses! So far only one of my courses (the anatomy and physiology course) requires proctored exams. My other classes do quizzes over blackboard that have some anti-cheating mechanisms like a time limit for the exam and randomization of question order. I have one professor who set up quizzes in a way that forces you to complete the quiz within a time limit without closing or switching your browser. This same class is very discussion based (with discussions posted every Tuesday to a list of topic questions the teacher has posted). I didn't expect to enjoy this part of the class so much but I really feel like it makes me pay close attention to the material and gives the professor an opportunity to actively watch me learn the material and read my thoughts on it. I definitely feel like she knows me as a student even though the course is online. Just my two cents! Let me know if you have any more questions!