Hi guys, 

For those of you struggling with GRE, especially GRE math, I am holding a meetup event this Sunday to talk about great tips and advice about GRE math test with one-to-one consultation. I am currently a graduate student at Columbia University. I took GRE twice last year and scored 100% on math, which has definitely helped me to get accepted into Columbia University. Many of my friends asked me tips - I have used Magoosh but I made my own problem book and I keep refreshing them and practice looking for keywords. With the right strategy and preparation, I believe everyone can score very high in GRE and especially in math.  

This Sunday I'm going to talk about how I prepared for GRE, within a short period of time, that would work for people even with little math background. If you're around in New York, please come by, it's for free. If not, you can also contact me or further help at daitong@gooroo.com

Please see my Craigslist post for further informaiton at http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/lss/5722106731.html

Good luck!

Daitong