Stanford GSE

day_manderly

On 2/26/2018 at 7:48 PM, memphismocha said:

@sheriberi No I actually applied to Human Development & Psych at HGSE...it really interests me :) How about you? Did you apply anywhere else other than Stanford & HGSE? 

Cool! I see I'm not the only one who felt like I wanted to apply to every type of education program. With HGSE, I was really torn between Education Policy and Management and Mind, Brain and Education. MBE fascinated me, but I ultimately felt more drawn to EPM.

I also applied to UCLA, UC Berkeley, and University of Washington. You?

@sheriberi Yes, I agree! All of the programs at HGSE really appealed to me. I was also deciding between  MBE & HDP. I'm a special educator right now, and thought it would be fascinating to study learning disabilities at the brain level. 

I applied to Vanderbilt, UPenn and Columbia. I wanted to apply to UC Berkeley and UCLA because I'm from Cali, but the deadline was too early for me to do well on the applications, or so I felt like at the time. Have you heard back from any schools yet? 

2 hours ago, Daisy0319 said:

No one looked at my LinkedIn profile since last week:(

If it makes you feel better, I just got the rejection e-mail. So I wouldn't read into LinkedIn at all :P:(

My best to everyone else here, fingers crossed for you.

Edited by montferrat

1 hour ago, montferrat said:

If it makes you feel better, I just got the rejection e-mail. So I wouldn't read into LinkedIn at all :P:(

My best to everyone else here, fingers crossed for you.

Ah, I'm so sorry to hear that :( Best of luck with all your other applications! What program did you apply for?

Edited by gsehopeful

1 hour ago, HydrangeaJ said:

Stanford's ICE MA program is supposed to send out decisions tonight/by the end of the week. Anyone else applied? 

really? thanks for the info!

i applied for ice and im waiting for the decisions

did you contact the admissions?

13 minutes ago, Juicebox7 said:

@gsehopeful I haven’t heard anything from POLS. I thought @montferrat was STEP—I guess I was wrong. I also thought we would hear from Stanford yesterday, but I was wrong about that, too! Ugh

Solidarity, friend. I was also thinking we'd hear back yesterday (and I also thought @montferrat was STEP) anticipation is killing me! 

Edited by gsehopeful

On 2/28/2018 at 9:34 PM, jasper8625 said:

really? thanks for the info!

i applied for ice and im waiting for the decisions

did you contact the admissions?

I didn't. But according to grad cafe's surveys, the decisions were released on March 2nd for the past two years.