TWU TETN Cycle 9

24 minutes ago, baylorbear25 said:

I'm an H as well @MH13.  I got the email on Nov. 3 at 3:47.   I am so ready to know.  Is anyone else Region 12?  I don't think so but figured I would ask again.  Hope you all get in!!

Same here... I am not getting to see most of my caseload because of testing... go figure.... so I'm basically waiting until time to see my lifeskills kiddos to make sugar cookies for staff. COME ON.... :) Negative on Region 12.. I'm Region 17

Hey all! Glad to find this thread!  I was hoping to hear something today going off of the timeline in the application packet. My last name starts with a T unfortunately (if it's alphabetical).  I am region 10 or 11 and live in Midlothian. Anyone else live in the area? 

Edited by SarahT

6 minutes ago, SarahT said:

Hey all! Glad to find this thread!  I was hoping to hear something today going off of the timeline in the application packet. My last name starts with a T unfortunately (if it's alphabetical).  I am region 10 or 11 and live in Midlothian. Anyone else live in the area? 

Hey Sarah! I am region 10 or 11 too. Glad to finally see someone in my region. I live in Mansfield, we're pretty close :) My last name starts with L, so I will post on here as soon as I hear anything. Did you happen to apply for the bilingual track? Anyone else out there in Region 10 or 11? 

Edited by Speechiegirl12

It's funny how we've all analyzed the sent time on previous emails. :lol: This waiting is driving us insane! I did notice a pattern of emails being received after 4 pm. I just told a group of first graders, "I'm waiting on a email!" 

2 minutes ago, Speechiegirl12 said:

Hey Sarah! I am region 10 or 11 too. Glad to finally see someone in my region. I live in Mansfield, we're pretty close :) My last name starts with L, so I will post on here as soon as I hear anything. Did you happen to apply for the bilingual track?

Awesome!  I did not apply for the bilingual track. Do you currently work as an SLP assistant or teacher in Mansfield? 

10 minutes ago, SarahT said:

Awesome!  I did not apply for the bilingual track. Do you currently work as an SLP assistant or teacher in Mansfield? 

I work as an SLP-Assistant at a clinic in Fort Worth. What about you?

@Moxie-19: It must be the therapist in us wanting to analyze every single detail! :-P My last name starts with L and I received that e-mail Nov 3rd at 4:06. What do you mean about a pattern in e-mails after 4 pm? 

@mvslpa: I went back on the thread and saw you are Region 10, did you happen to apply for the bilingual track? I had a question about it.

Edited by Speechiegirl12

5 minutes ago, Speechiegirl12 said:

I work as an SLP-Assistant at a clinic in Fort Worth. What about you?

@Moxie-19: It must be the therapist in us wanting to analyze every single detail! :-P My last name starts with L and I received that e-mail Nov 3rd at 4:06. What do you mean about a pattern in e-mails after 4 pm? 

@Speechiegirl12 I have emails all the way back to registering for the Cycle 7 and Cycle 8 information sessions. Yes I attended those sessions, just didn't apply to the program. Most of the emails I received have a time that is after 4 pm.