USC MSW 2017

TAN_491

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 0:02 PM, 12sliders said:

Has anyone heard from USC lately?

Hi 12 Sliders, I just heard yesterday that I got in to the Fall 2017 3 year program :) I have until June 16th to accept the offer, I am waiting on more school, if I don't get in then I will accept the offer, but I am very excited, I saw that there is a Mandatory Community Immersion Aug 14-Aug 19.

On 1/29/2017 at 0:33 PM, fkk16672 said:

Hey I applied to USC for their MSW program on January 20th, 2017. Received a notification that my application is under review right now and they'll let me know in 2-4 months. Hopefully they reach an early decision. My stats aren't that great. 2.8 GPA, being a bio major screwed me over. But I'm a super strong writer so hopefully my personal statement, letters of rec and experience redeem me in some ways, made the dean's list in my last two semesters so hopefully they notice all of this. Wish you the best of luck!

Hi I was just wondering if you had heard back on the program yet, I have similar stats  cumulative GPA  2.8 ,  and GPA for my last 60 units is 3.5,  I just got my  acceptance letter yesterday,  I think what really helped me was that I have almost 3 years experience in the field as a mental health worker working in a crisis program. 

• 9 months later...