SSRC IDRF 2017

Mimi H.

No transcript request here. I know in the past it has not been clear who gets transcript requests and who doesn't, just that people who do have definitely made it past the first round.

I received my rejection via snailmail yesterday/last night (the 6th). I live in New Jersey.

Best of luck to everyone else!

Edited by AKACaz

DPDF alum.... and I got rejected on this first round. :(

With 947 applications, I'm betting it's a little easier to land a tenure track job interview!

I have a question! So asking for transcripts is all they meant by "All other applicants will be contacted by the program, via email or USPS, about their status in February 2017. "? Nothing else is going to be made clear in Feb? Will rejections continue in the whole Feb or only in the few early days?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2017 at 9:26 PM, TMP said:

DPDF alum.... and I got rejected on this first round. :(

With 947 applications, I'm betting it's a little easier to land a tenure track job interview!

Hey TMP! How do you know how many applications were submitted? Also, do they publish the success rate? Thanks!

I got the rejection letter that stated the number of application.  There are about 80 fellowships... so do the math.  It's like getting into Harvard.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...