Articulation and phonological disorders class

Hello, 

I applied to a few graduate programs for Fall 2017 entry. One of these school students requires an articulation and phonological disorders course as a pre-req. This course wasn't offered at my undergrad. I was wondering if anyone knew of any online courses I could take that would satisfy this. Thank you! :)

I have my undergraduate degree in Speech Path. Most programs that require this will just ask if you have an umbrella of knowledge in an area. Most schools don't offer this, unfortunately. 

I am having the same problem with Neuroanatomy for CD.  I am an undergrad in CD, and my school doesn't have a specific neuro class for undergrad, but it is incorporated into my Speech Science and Hearing Science classes.  Not sure if that'll count at schools.

I am SO over wondering if I meet the requirements for schools. :(  

29 minutes ago, Speechster said:

Did you have a speech disorders class?

I took disorders of child language but one of my schools requires this class AND articulation and phonological disorders. : / 

38 minutes ago, Maria70593 said:

I took disorders of child language but one of my schools requires this class AND articulation and phonological disorders. : / 

That's exactly the same predicament I was in. I am assuming you applied to Salus too? I have my Disorders of Child Language class but never took the arctic and phone so I am not sure what to do now. I am going to speak to admissions tomorrow and see what they say. I will let you know!

@Jesscee143 haha yep! I figured you were talking about Salus too. I was going to attend their webinar tomorrow and ask. But if you find out feel free to post on here because I'm eager to know!