List of schools!

Hey guys!

I haven't really found anyone on here that has applied to any of the schools I have, so I thought I would make a post and see if there's anyone out there I can connect who applied to any of the same schools!

I am from Michigan originally but applied to 10 schools all over the country. If anyone has applied to any of the following schools or has any additional information about the schools I would love to hear from you! (Really just trying to keep myself distracted through the waiting process so I figure we can painfully wait together lol)

West Virginia University

Appalachian State University 

University of Memphis

University of Georgia,

Grand Valley State University

University of Texas at Dallas

Abilene Christian University 

Fort Hayes University

Eastern Illinois University 

Wichita State University

4 hours ago, plume said:

I applied to Appalachian State, but I don't know any more about the program than what is listed on their website.

The waiting is indeed painful... I can't wait until March! Good luck! 

I can't wait until March too! It's so far away. Good to know there's other people out there, let me know if you hear anything!

3 hours ago, Future Speechie said:

I applied to WVU too! I don't know much about their program, but I'm starting to wonder when they will let us know about the interviews because I think they are being held in a couple of weeks. 

I agree, I was looking at the results from last year and it looks like some people got rejected, some accepted and some interviews on Februay 16th (this week!) so if they do it the same as last year it looks like they send out the first round soon! Fingers crossed lol

24 minutes ago, katelynmarie said:

Ahhh I LOVE ACU i went and visited over the summer! The people there are so friendly and welcoming. Did you apply to the Dallas campus or the Abilene campus or both?

I applied to both! Just to maybe give me better chances? Wishful thinking ! What about you? I'm anxious to find out..ugh

29 minutes ago, chelle55 said:

I applied to both! Just to maybe give me better chances? Wishful thinking ! What about you? I'm anxious to find out..ugh

I applied to both too! I think I would rather be in Dallas, but I wouldn't mind Abilene either! I'm so anxious to find out. Good luck to you! Keep in touch and let me know when you hear :)

9 hours ago, katelynmarie said:

Yay! I looked them up on here to find when people got results last year but I couldn't really find anything. Hopefully it's soon!

Phone interviews are late feb to early march and then acceptances are after that!

47 minutes ago, lily48slp said:

I applied to Memphis! I've been struggling to find first-hand information too, so if anyone has any experience with the program there, I would love to know!

Agreed! I never got to visit either, but from what I saw on their website it seems like a really great progam!

On 2/13/2017 at 0:15 AM, katelynmarie said:

I applied to both too! I think I would rather be in Dallas, but I wouldn't mind Abilene either! I'm so anxious to find out. Good luck to you! Keep in touch and let me know when you hear :)

Did you see what someone put on the acceptance page about ACU? ??

I applied to App State and UGA! Been doing some research and it looks like the earliest each of those let people know last year was March 9th by mail from UGA, and March 10th on email for App State, best of luck waiting! Only a few more weeks!