Jump to content
Generic_Applicant

Canadian Clinical and Counselling Psych Programs- ACCEPTED 2017

Recommended Posts

Thought I would make this forum to connect with students who were accepted this cycle and to get support on things going forward. 

Any fellow successful apps to OISE CCP?

I have questions/concerns about funding, coursework, etc. Let's connect!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was accepted to UNB's clinical program a month ago! 

Still waiting to hear from Ryerson, Saskatchewan, and UBC Okanagan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2017 at 5:16 PM, FacelessMage said:

I was accepted to UNB's clinical program a month ago! 

Still waiting to hear from Ryerson, Saskatchewan, and UBC Okanagan. 

 

Did you hear anything back from UBCO?  If so, which program did you apply to (MA/PhD/clinical/counseling/etc), did you interview, and when did you receive a response (official or unofficial)?  Sorry for all of the questions!  I haven't received an official response yet. So, I was wondering if other people are starting to hear back.

By the way, congratulations on your acceptance to UNB's clinical program!  That is absolutely fantastic. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FluffyPancakes said:

Did you hear anything back from UBCO?  If so, which program did you apply to (MA/PhD/clinical/counseling/etc), did you interview, and when did you receive a response (official or unofficial)?  Sorry for all of the questions!  I haven't received an official response yet. So, I was wondering if other people are starting to hear back.

By the way, congratulations on your acceptance to UNB's clinical program!  That is absolutely fantastic. :) 

Thank you! I got my rejection from UBCO this past Wednesday. I had applied for the MA and did not interview (one of the few programs I heard back from where I did not interview). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, FacelessMage said:

Thank you! I got my rejection from UBCO this past Wednesday. I had applied for the MA and did not interview (one of the few programs I heard back from where I did not interview). 

 

Thank you so much. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BeezKnees said:

I've been accepted and will be going to York for the adult clinical stream!

Congratulations!!!  That is wonderful.  I wish you the best of luck. :)   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.