jdavidhm90

I don't know what to think, it seems like all people have already get a response either rejected or accepted, but not me. I have applied to PhD programs in Earth Science at six schools of which I got rejected from the two that weren't my best fit. However, I'm still waiting to hear from Washington, Rice, Maryland and UCSB, but at March 6th I haven't heard anything yet. Today, I am feeling like shit, severely anxious and completely hopeless! Should I give up on my waiting and assume that I got rejected from everywhere? I don't know what to expect :(

Omg!! I'm waiting too! I applied to 3 schools in the US and 1 in the UK and I am going craaaaaazy! I keep refreshing my inbox and checking my email. But, all 3 of the schools I applied to in the US say that notifications go out any time between Mar 1 and April 15 so I guess I have a few more weeks to continue going crazy :( Lord help us.

I applied to 20 universities, only got 1 rejection. Still waiting for the rest. it's killing me right now. every day i wake up the first thing is to check my email. hope this ends soon.