Anyone still waiting on umd and emerson low residency

6 hours ago, Ejt5100 said:

Is anyone still waiting to hear back from UMD and Emerson's the low residency program??

I have an interview tomorrow for Emerson's low residency program. They have interview dates through the month of March so I'm guessing they will start to notify in April. 

I am waiting to hear from Emerson too. I talked to the grad admissions office two Fridays ago and they said the department should start sending out decisions within the next few weeks. So hopefully tomorrow or Friday... The wait is killing me!!!!

I have a Skype interview with Emerson tomorrow. I've never used Skype before. Will they call me? Or do I have to call them? I received an email saying "Please make sure to accept the Skype request from the faculty prior to your interview." I never received a request. What do they mean?

This whole process is nerve-wracking...Thanks!

First of all, good luck! They are super nice and make you feel at ease. I had three questions and had time to ask a few before the time was up. They will call you though through Skype. If you don't have a Skype ID, I would set one up tonight and then call the graduate office tomorrow morning and ask to talk to Kendra Rafferty. She should be able to get you set up for it if you aren't already. 

1 hour ago, mcrop17 said:

First of all, good luck! They are super nice and make you feel at ease. I had three questions and had time to ask a few before the time was up. They will call you though through Skype. If you don't have a Skype ID, I would set one up tonight and then call the graduate office tomorrow morning and ask to talk to Kendra Rafferty. She should be able to get you set up for it if you aren't already. 

Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...