4 Acceptances. Please help

Can anyone aid me in my decision, I just need some information and other opinions.

1. University of Maryland, College Park. M.Eng in Systems Engineering.

2. University of Texas Dallas. MS Systems Engineering.

3. Rutgers Master of Information Technology (MIT)

4. Oklahoma State University MS MIS (Management of Information Systems)

These are the schools I got into, and now I can't decide. 

a) Should I pursue Systems Engineering or Information Systems, being an international student I do not have a detailed idea of which is better as far as job prospects go, what I do know is that Systems is meant for engineers with experience and may be tough to find a job in. Can anyone confirm this?

b)If Systems, is Maryland or Dallas the better option, Maryland is cheaper (as far as M.Eng goes anyway)

c) Lastly, Rutgers, the program is appealing (and costly) and again the main confusion is should I pick this instead of Systems? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey there, congratulations on your acceptances!!

Do you have an idea of what you want to do with your degree, and whether you want to stay in the USA after graduating or go back to your home country? That could help folks figure out whether to recommend systems engineering or information systems. I've found a Quora page with a comparison, I don't know if it would help. https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-systems-engineering-and-information-technology

It would also be totally acceptable to contact one (or several) of the schools that accepted you to see what their department thinks of the differences between the two specializations. Often a department will have a graduate program coordinator who will know enough about the field to answer things like that. You don't have to bring up that you're asking to compare it with another program, you can ask as  "rhetorical question" ;).

I made a spreadsheet for myself to weigh the pros and cons of several schools that I'm agonizing over (with rows to compare funding, advisors, departments, irrational preferences, etc), and I'd be glad to send you a copy if you PM me.