@Tayann1 my best friend is a first year student in Mercys CSD program. She was originally waitlisted, then a part time spot was offered to her. She accepted the part time spot and then I think it was some short notice like 2 days before the semester was supposed to start that she received word that a full time spot opened up so she accepted it and absolutely loves the program. I interviewed on 3/9 and was waitlisted as well, but being that I got into NYU and Columbia University I'm not sure I would have accepted anyway 

3 minutes ago, hopefulSLP2Be said:

@Tayann1 my best friend is a first year student in Mercys CSD program. She was originally waitlisted, then a part time spot was offered to her. She accepted the part time spot and then I think it was some short notice like 2 days before the semester was supposed to start that she received word that a full time spot opened up so she accepted it and absolutely loves the program. I interviewed on 3/9 and was waitlisted as well, but being that I got into NYU and Columbia University I'm not sure I would have accepted anyway 

Thank you so much for the insight! I have heard of other people getting selected off the waitlist. Congrats on your acceptances btw :)