CV/ Resume

Hello! 

I've created an account on CSDCAS to apply to speech pathology masters programs for the 2018 cycle. I've been entering all of the information required on the site, but I do not see anywhere that specifically asks for a CV/ resume. Is it typical for programs not to require one, or could I be missing something? There is also no information regarding one on the schools' websites. 

Edited by hmbanana93
Additional info

If I recall correctly, not every school required a resume/CV.  Maybe either your schools don't require that, or the resume will be required on another tab in the CSDCAS.  Good luck!  CSDCAS was difficult to work on at best.    

Hey! I'm also applying for next fall. What I've found is that if a school wants a CV/resume, they will state that in the "school materials" portion or whatever it's labeled. Otherwise, you just include your information in the achievements, activities, work, leadership portion. 

I included my CV/resume to help make up for my low grades whether they asked for it or not. I snuck it in along with my cover letter and personal statement...all on one PDF file.