When to start hunting for outside scholarship/grants etc?

Leo9

Hey guys!!!! 

So i have recently started my application to Tufts MALD, NYU Wagner, UChicago Harris and Brandeis. I am an international student graduated from a public university in the US this may. My plan is to work in my country until next summer and by then hopefully get accepted to any of the schools and start my MA. My GPA is 3.6 pol sci major minored in IR, my GRE is really not that great i would say average and from a developing country, i have not had any internship whilst i was in college. However, i would probably start working for the government (my country) from this November and make up that "work experience" preferred by Grad Schools. 

My main is concern is the "money". I got a full scholarship from my country to study in the US however, i can not get another scholarship from my government for MA again. I was previously accepted to NYU GSAS and Boston University, however i had to decline the offer because of financial reasons. This year i want to do it right, i have researched and all the schools i am applying to offer various schorlaship, grants and TA etc, and i understand that it is extremely hard and rare to get FULL Ride for MA from the schools i am applying to. 

Can you guys tell me what other external sources i need to consider? Ex: their website, name etc. Considering that i am an international student. Also, when i should start applying to external funding? After i get acceptance or while i am applying ?

Thank you guys too much!!!!!!! 

Edited by Leo9