Boren 2018-2019

malubra

5 minutes ago, Cheshirecaitt said:

I kept waking up and falling asleep and had a dream that everyone but me got the award. I had to check and re-check my email and this forum.

ME TOO. ALL MORNING. I feel your pain. I keep trying to think back to the earlier post from persona_in_foro and they're right, 100%. Our lives will go on and there are loads of other opportunities...I just feel like my life has stopped while waiting for this. I haven't been making other plans really, it kinda put everything else on hold...

5 minutes ago, GoCParis said:

ME TOO. ALL MORNING. I feel your pain. I keep trying to think back to the earlier post from persona_in_foro and they're right, 100%. Our lives will go on and there are loads of other opportunities...I just feel like my life has stopped while waiting for this. I haven't been making other plans really, it kinda put everything else on hold...

Feels like your entire life is up in the air, right? Been there for a few weeks at least. 

20 minutes ago, Cheshirecaitt said:

If we get an email today, I'd shoot for a time frame of 1pm-3pm. Right now they are probably about to take an hour for lunch lol. They might have spent the morning organizing stuff to send out and will then email afterward. Or I'm wrong lol

I love how closely we're examining this omg

6 minutes ago, sleepyficteer said:

I love how closely we're examining this omg

HAHA i actually went back to last year's thread and they got their acceptance emails on the 17th so I'm worried when we'll hear from them!

9 minutes ago, SecretP said:

I'm holding borenwannabe friend for this :)

HAHA! I hope they told @borenwannabe's friend the truth and that we will know by the end of the day. I've been on edge all day waiting for an email! I want to know either way, just to put my mind at ease