Dual Degree with Columbia SIPA & Sciences Po PSIA (LSE concerns too)

Does anyone know whether the order of programs chosen (i.e. first choice and second choice) are reviewed separately for the Sciences Po graduate program? 

My first choice is the Dual degree Programme with Columbia's SIPA  (School of International and Public affairs) in International Public Management + a Human Rights degree from Sciences Po PSIA. My second choice is the Human Rights and Humanitarian Action degree at Sciences Po. 

In the application, they list both personal statements one on top of the other. I had originally thought there would only be one statement needed. So now I'm thinking I would use the same bulk of my personal statement for each and change details accordingly to the programmes. However, it seems quite glaring and obvious that it's a huge copy and paste and i'm afraid that in comparison admissions may perceive this as lazy and not original enough. But would both be considered simultaneously or only review one after the other (like at LSE) if I don't get placed in the degree of my first choice? Thoughts? 

I spent an enormous time crafting this personal statement into a narrative and I am quite nervous in having to rearrange and finding a novel way of putting all this info into a concise format again. 

PS: I've also applied to a one year master's program at LSE for International Development and Humanitarian Emergencies and I've made a typo - despite my proofreading committee - of writing 'bear' instead of 'bare' and I'm cringing extremely hard. It's only one word amid 1000, but what are the chances of the admissions picking this up and looking down at this error? 

Many thanks!