My chances for admit in MScAC/MSc from UBC, UofT, UAlberta.

SagarParikh

Hello all,

I have applied to UBC, UofT, UAlberta, UOttawa, Queen's, Mcmaster for MS in CS programs.

I am hoping to get admits from UBC and/or UofT.

Here is my profile.

I have no publications. Strong academics (8.65) from a good college from Gujarat,India. 

IELTS 8.0 bands. No GRE.

3 internship stints and 2 technical training stints. (2 of the internships were on Java and Cloud/ML)

Strong leadership skills and extra-curricular activities as well.

I have formed a strong SOP mentioning my clear vision and broad interests in the field of AI, ML , DL and CLoud computing , along with a few professors and their research groups.

Any one admitted from UBC of UofT MscAC program if available to comment on my chances , Please do So!

Also, I have heard that UBC and UofT conduct interviews before giving acceptance offers. What is asked in those interviews? If anyone experienced is available, please throw some light on the matter and please rate my chances if possible. Thankyou.

Sagar Parikh Resume.pdf

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2017 at 1:07 AM, Misayalion said:

Why not Uwaterloo

Because I haven't given GRE and Waterloo and McGill compulsorily require GRE for application.

That's why I am asking for a profile evaluation considering the fact that I haven't given GRE then what would be my chances in the above universities!

Thanks in advance to responses.