Saarland University 2018 Admits SoSe/2018

Canadaspirant

Is there anyone else admitted to Saarland University for the upcoming summer semester? 
I have been admitted to the graduate school of computer science.

I am considering starting a whatsapp group so we could network and plan together to do stuffs like secure accommodation and plan life in saarbrucken.

Leave a comment or message if interested.

Hi!

I've been admitted, but I'm going to join in winter if I will, since I'm only getting my degree in June.

Would be nice to chat with someone who's going through all this, though =) 

15 hours ago, Arkhy said:

Hi!

I've been admitted, but I'm going to join in winter if I will, since I'm only getting my degree in June.

Would be nice to chat with someone who's going through all this, though =) 

Hi Arkhy, 

I'm about to send you my contact through private message.

Check your message box. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2017 at 8:54 AM, Banji said:

Hi Arkhy,

I actually just obtained my Bachelor's Degree certificate (4.57/5 .00) lately and I'm also planning on applying against Fall 18 for PhD CS. Please could you help me with helpful tips that you feel helped you secure admission to saarland.

Cheers.

Honestly, I have no idea what exactly are they looking at. I have two strong LORs, one of which is from Google and another is from professor with whom I have written a book on machine learning, plus 4 years of industry experience, so that might have helped.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I too just got an admit for Summer 2018 for MSc Computer Science due to some delay. I'm not sure if the Visa process will be complete by April 5th, which is the deadline for enrollment. I'm torn between taking a gamble with the Visa process or deferring my admission to Winter 2018

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/4/2018 at 6:12 PM, Arkhy said:

Honestly, I have no idea what exactly are they looking at. I have two strong LORs, one of which is from Google and another is from professor with whom I have written a book on machine learning, plus 4 years of industry experience, so that might have helped.

Hi Arkhy, can you please share your full profile, I have also applied to saarland university. At which field do you have industry experience and whether it a well reputed company or a startup?