I am worried sick...

I just submitted a few applications through CSDCAS and I thought I had all of my materials sent in (GRE, official transcript from my main university, letters of rec) but because I entered grades for a community college I am attending at the moment, I am also required to send in that transcript (I did not realize until after submitting). The college only sends transcripts through mail and because it is the holidays, I fear my request will not be processed any time soon. 

In the confirmation email, CSDCAS requires all "required transcripts" to be submitted before my application can be considered complete. Verification can take up to four weeks, in which case I would be missing the deadline by a lot. 

Does this mean that my application has a low or zero chance of even getting considered? If so, does it count as a late submission? 

Hello,

Did you check if your programs require verification of your application by their due date? Most do not require this, and a great number just require that you submit your application by their due date, not even requiring it to be marked complete. Check CSDCAS website to determine what your programs ask for.  Good luck! 

23 minutes ago, Felice said:

Hello,

Did you check if your programs require verification of your application by their due date? Most do not require this, and a great number just require that you submit your application by their due date, not even requiring it to be marked complete. Check CSDCAS website to determine what your programs ask for.  Good luck! 

Oh thank you so much!!! So i did find my programs and most are in orange... There is one school in orange that I have not yet sent an application to and the deadline is in four days. There is no way my transcript will get to them then. Is it even worth spending money on on the off chance they will still accept it? 

23 minutes ago, estc123 said:

Oh thank you so much!!! So i did find my programs and most are in orange... There is one school in orange that I have not yet sent an application to and the deadline is in four days. There is no way my transcript will get to them then. Is it even worth spending money on on the off chance they will still accept it? 

Does it mention whether the school wants an official transcript sent directly to them? Or if they want an "unofficial" or "official scanned copy" uploaded in your application?

5 hours ago, Warelin said:

Does it mention whether the school wants an official transcript sent directly to them? Or if they want an "unofficial" or "official scanned copy" uploaded in your application?

Unfortunately, no. They just refer me back to the specifications that CSDCAS has laid out :( 

My college only sends out transcripts via mail as well which is very frustrating. I would call in and see if they would allow you to bring in your own priority mail envelope for them to use. I was able to pay extra fees to rush the transcript, and gave them a priority mail envelope to use, which was great because it gives you a tracking number! But it's definitely more expensive because you have to pay the rush fee for the transcript, and the stamp for priority mail, but it might be worth a shot!