U. Iowa

Okay. So someone just posted a rejection via postal service. I really hope all mail notifications aren't rejections--again, I just don't see how they could be with only two acceptances currently posted. huh.gif

That was me. I'm currently in Iowa so chances are that I'm one of the first to get something in the mail; it was postmarked March 9. Also, it looks like Iowa has traditionally done a decent amount of postal service notification in years past.

Edited by lady_coffee

That was me. I'm currently in Iowa so chances are that I'm one of the first to get something in the mail; it was postmarked March 9. Also, it looks like Iowa has traditionally done a decent amount of postal service notification in years past.

Thanks, Lady_coffee. So sorry to hear that you didn't get good news. sad.gif

Accepting off of the wait list already???

The acceptance was me. I got a follow-up email from Dr. Stewart saying that I was at the top of the waiting list, and that someone had just declined a spot. Totally shocked and honored!!

Best wishes to all those still waiting.

I received the waitlist email last week or something. Going to reject the offer even if I get accepted -- so that's one more spot for someone.

Is it bad form of me to say "Thank you, thank you!"? Because I'm totally dying to get in here off the waitlist! rolleyes.gif

In all seriousness, thanks for being so considerate of your fellow waitlist-ees and best of luck to you in your admissions decisions! smile.gif

I received the waitlist email last week or something. Going to reject the offer even if I get accepted -- so that's one more spot for someone.

I'm in the same boat. This program looks fantastic, but I will be declining my spot on the waitlist as soon as I am more clear on funding at another (also awesome) school. I hope that means someone here can take my place!

I don't know if this is for everyone, but results seem to be up on ISIS.

Best of luck to folks. I'm off to lick a few wounds and slightly-less-excitedly check the mail to see about my last 2 options.