Thank you for taking the time to write back!
I know this will sound incredibly gloomy, but seeing the quality of work people on this forum have done in order to get admitted into an MFA, I don't think I have it in me or stand a chance and I'm literally in tears. I really want to make this work, but I cannot think of practical ways of making up for the lack of a BFA. Will interning with people help, or is that going to be a waste of time?
Hi!
I'm 22 years old and I wanted to apply for an MFA to the US.
I don't have a Bachelors in Fine Art, but I've learnt it informally.
I'm scared as hell, and I don't even know if applying would just be a colossal waste of money and time or if I stand a chance.
I studied Political Science and History, and then did a fellowship for a year. I'd appreciate any help from you guys. And all the best to all of you awaiting decisions xx