Jump to content

Mystic_Sunshine

Members
  • Posts

    233
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

Everything posted by Mystic_Sunshine

  1. Put page numbers. It won't ruin your application if you forgot them, but having them is standard. It makes it easier for a committee to discuss your writing if they can put to others where in the story they are talking about. I work for a lit magazine and we refer to things by pg number a lot. Poetry probably matters a little less because they can point to specific poems.
  2. I've never actually been but I've heard really good things.
  3. Welcome and good luck I'm also applying to UVA and it is one of my top choices!
  4. Congrats! How many did you apply to?
  5. Well, it's always good to have dreams/choices! I'd love to study abroad but it's not in the cards for me. Good luck!!
  6. Everywhere lol! Sometimes I feel like 20 schools is too many and then others not enough Iowa, Maryland, NWP, Michener, Minnesota, UVA, Virginia Tech, University of Arizona, Vanderbilt, Ohio State, Kansas, LSU, Illinois Michigan, UNLV, Mississippi and some others that I'm forgetting lol. Oh Syracuse and Rutgers! What about you?
  7. I find this to be the hardest thing about applying. That every application asks questions in just a slightly different wording.
  8. Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm about halfway through all my applications and I'm starting to have dreams about rejections. Trying to tell myself that anxiety this early is not good!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use