Jump to content

Mystic_Sunshine

Members
  • Posts

    233
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

Everything posted by Mystic_Sunshine

  1. At least I know the cow is happy. And that makes the rejection a little better.
  2. I can't tell if next week will be big for me or mostly silent. There are a few I think will for sure come next week (NWP, Rutgers) and I also thought Colorado, UNLV, Maryland, and Virginia tech would be out by now. I know for sure that LSU, UVA, and Ole Miss will be in march though so much waiting.
  3. I'm stressed because I looked at when I should hear back from places and it's looking like I won't have definite answers for another couple of weeks. AH. Also why does LSU notify so late??
  4. Huge congrats!!!
  5. Where is that summoning circle at? Hoping tomorrow is the day.
  6. Wonder if today is going to be loud or quiet.
  7. Anecdotal but last year I had a friend who applied to all geographically southern programs. She got into a few (and ended up at one) but ended up waitlisted at Bama (her top choice) and never came off of it.
  8. So happy for you!!
  9. So happy for you!!!
  10. Yeah I would love to know numbers.
  11. Hmm I'm guessing it's possible today is pretty quiet with maybe tomorrow and Friday having the most movement? I'm wondering if Michigan, Iowa, U of Colorado, UNVL, Maryland and Virginia tech will happen soon/this week? I think for me UVA, LSU, Rutgers, and New Writers Project are either next week or March.
  12. We really think it will be that many this week? Idk if I can take it.
  13. I can't believe that half of my places have responded and half haven't. Torture continues.
  14. This is just me but I'd likely leave it until a little later. Most people are still waiting for news and a lot of people don't confirm an acceptance until after most notifications are through unless it was their absolute #1 school.
  15. I can't even imagine how loud the cow is.
  16. Yeah don't feel bad. Flourishing would not be the word I'd use to describe my writing or even productivity in general
  17. I applied to U of Arizona as well (Fiction) but haven't heard anything back. Hopefully Ole Miss turns into an acceptance for you. I made it to phase 2 and I'm really excited about attending. It seems like a great program in a cool town.
  18. Which are you still waiting on? Hoping for the very best of news for you!
  19. I know that you made it so it makes a noise but this is so funny to me.
  20. I appreciate your wild speculation making me feel better. Since this is my first good news I'm holding on to it for dear life haha.
  21. Congrats!! Thank you, congrats! Yay!!
  22. I got my first good news of the season! Moved on to round 2 at Ole Miss. Although, I'm not sure what the chances are of it turning into an acceptance since there aren't as many schools that do phases. but I'm very thankful and excited either way!
  23. Not all universities are closed monday so there could be news
  24. Thank you for response and the bit about your friends experience. I have some new pieces that I think if I had written when I applied I would have used, but I also had one piece I wrote not far before deadlines (that went in my sample) that I love but think could have probably benefited from more time/more workshops.
  25. I just meant more did you rework any of your old stuff. I've heard of people doing a mix. Like significant revisions on a story paired with something new.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use