Mystic_Sunshine
Members-
Posts
233 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
13
Everything posted by Mystic_Sunshine
-
I think they will leave a voicemail. They always email too though!! So, not picking up is fine.
-
At least I have time to recover from my first rejection lol
-
I'm thinking this week will be pretty silent. What about y'all?
-
You're right back to waiting!
-
Same here... I know that getting rejected from one place doesn't mean anything but now I am worried worried.
-
AHH indeed.
-
Based on what I've seen others say - You should definitely thank them and express your interest. And it's okay to ask if it's ranked/unranked. Other than that I think it's best to just let it be until later on in the application season. They might ask if you have any questions and I think that can be a good way to show interest but only if they offer. Some people on draft have said if a school is your top choice that it is okay to say that but only say that if you actually really mean it.
-
So obvi no one really knows and I don't. I find it unlikely that out of all the all the genres no one posted online. That's possible but it'd be like 12 people who don't have draft or grad cafe. Weird that only waitlist people do. I don't see why OS would ask people not to say anything. Possible but I don't see the reason. Doesn't seem like they've asked in the past and I don't think that is actually super common practice. They likely won't notify until Tuesday. There could be a lot of reasons they haven't made call (different faculty doing calls versus waitlist/grad school thing/admin thing. Who knows. I still think though they haven't sent out acceptances.
-
Congrats!!!
-
Yeah I realize they most often go out first. Just interesting that no one shared considering they usually do based on past data.
-
I'm not sure if the fact there has been no acceptances reported means I still have a chance or not.
-
I'm trying to manage my anxiety on this one. Not going well.
-
If it isn't today or Friday then it will probably be Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday next weeks since Monday is holiday. They seem to always notify before the 25th.
-
Thanks! I appreciate it! Manifesting good things.
-
Do ya'll think Ohio state will stilll notify this week?
-
I would have manic episodes but I promised my letter writers no more places.
-
I'm so sorry for your loss. Wishing you the very best of luck on your applications!
-
Glad to have you here!
-
I can't stay away. I'm an addict.
-
Yeah! most of my schools won't notify until Feb
-
The spam calls are starting to give me anxiety.
-
Yeah I kind of prefer it here to facebook draft. Something interesting about just having an anonymous forum where we all suffer together lol.
-
I also read past threads. It is weird to read someone's entire journey. but one day this will be the past thread hi future strangers.
-
No fiction hasn't gone out yet Just jealous someone has gotten news lol.
-
I'm so jealous of the people on draft who got accepted to UIUC. Like please how does communication feel from the schools that I've given my money and soul to. Right now I'm guessing/hoping (based on limited evidence) that Ohio state notifies thursday and UIUC follows on Friday.
