-
Posts
183 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by R. Mutt
-
good post
-
yeah I'm just wondering what the new rankings are going to look like
-
hmm
-
I think the only thing you can do is email the admissions chick.
-
time seems like it is going slower
-
She'll get in somewhere, her work is amazing
-
we've got to pass the time somehow http://www.alejandroalmanzapereda.com/ vimeo.com/user3070677 http://mikecalway-fagen.com/ http://zacharyscholz.com/home.html http://www.16miles.c...-moonshine.html
-
just curious - did anyone mention critical theory or philosophers in any of their statements? I didn't but I feel I should have...
-
yeah that is pretty small, I set mine at 72dpi and 1000px on the longest side.
-
yeah, they all said there's nothing they can do. Whats done is done, I'm not sweating it anymore.
-
peace offering
-
I dig it - I'm curious about the text. It looks like you get the smudging effect by scanning, but how do you apply it?
-
I'm really curious to know how other people are writing their statements - but I really dont think I could handle reading someone elses right now
-
http://steinhardt.ny.../guide/faq/tran "A transcript you personally print from a web based system showing your academic history or an unofficial transcript does NOT meet this requirement and should not be uploaded. " nyu says no
-
you are an artist - you should be able to figure out what you are trying to get across to your audience. If you say: "I want to show new and cohesive work and because my work is so detailed, I feel close-ups would be warranted." then damnit do it -
-
Your guess is better than ours if you dont let us see your work.
-
my professor said SAIC has like a 76% acceptance rate
-
how do you guys feel about dropping artists names within your influences.
-
the NYU: ITP program
-
Let me know what kind of response you guys get from MICA - I'll be in NYC around December 7-10.
-
idk if anyone is interested in this but check out the link - http://www.mica.edu/Admission_and_Financial_Aid/Graduate_Admission_and_Financial_Aid/2011_Graduate_Pre-Application_Online_Portfolio_Reviews.html
