Master of teaching OISE 2018

Saf88

9 hours ago, lafillebavarde said:

Qu'est ce-que c'est ta deuxieme matière ? J'sais pas s'il y a d'autres ici avec l'education physique...

Mes matières maintenant sont l'éducation physique et les sciences humaines et sociales mais j'apprends le français pendant ma maîtrise et ajouter la matière après.

19 minutes ago, prayingmt said:

This is part of the email the received this morning. 

"Notification of results for MT Admissions began on March 1st and will continue to be sent out over the next several weeks."

Oh man SEVERAL WEEKS!

I got a similar email when I contacted them.

5 minutes ago, Saf88 said:

Jules24,  has your status changed?

I haven't applied to anywhere else either. And nope, my status is still the famous "under review".. 

I emailed the chair who redirected me to MT admissions.. apparently they can inform you of the status of your application--meaning if a decision is coming soon, or if it hasn't been reviewed yet. However, the lady who is incharge of MT admissions emails is away for away few days.

3 hours ago, Jules24 said:

I haven't applied to anywhere else either. And nope, my status is still the famous "under review".. 

I emailed the chair who redirected me to MT admissions.. apparently they can inform you of the status of your application--meaning if a decision is coming soon, or if it hasn't been reviewed yet. However, the lady who is incharge of MT admissions emails is away for away few days.

Hmm interesting...did they mention when she will be returning?  

Also, do you think that's why there's a delay? 

Edited by Saf88

45 minutes ago, Saf88 said:

Hmm interesting...did they mention when she will be returning?  

Also, do you think that's why there's a delay? 

They just said for a couple of days she'll be away. And I don't think MT admissions email deals with the actually decisions. I think they just deal with answering people's emails. 

Edited by Jules24

12 hours ago, bianca07 said:

I have not but I am debating it. I am beyond frustrated at this point. 

Me too. Although waiting is frustrating,  but I feel like at least there's still a chance.  Anyways, if I don't hear by early next week then I will contact them.

Also, does anyone know if we are getting results by mail now or are they still coming by email?

4 hours ago, Saf88 said:

Me too. Although waiting is frustrating,  but I feel like at least there's still a chance.  Anyways, if I don't hear by early next week then I will contact them.

Also, does anyone know if we are getting results by mail now or are they still coming by email?

I think it should be by email..

Who will you call?  I tried to contact the chair and she redirected me to MT admissions email amd they haven't replied. I've also called RO and they said not all have been reviewed. 

But yes, atleast we still have a chance. 

I think it's by email..

Edited by Jules24

21 minutes ago, Jules24 said:

Who will you call?  I tried to contact the chair and she redirected me to MT admissions email amd they haven't replied. I've also called RO and they said not all have been reviewed. 

But yes, atleast we still have a chance. 

I think it's by email..

MT admissions seems like the right place to me. I contacted RO before but didn't really get an update.  I'll likely email MT admissions soon.