Master of teaching OISE 2018

Saf88

30 minutes ago, statusquo said:

Ahh the suspense is killing me. Has anyone heard back yet? 

SAME!!! I have been checking ACORN every few minutes since last week.  ?

I guess the rest of us are going to find out by mail. That means another week or so of waiting in anxiety!

Edited by Saf88

50 minutes ago, Saf88 said:

SAME!!! I have been checking ACORN every few minutes since last week.  ?

I guess the rest of us are going to find out by mail. That means another week or so of waiting in anxiety!

Damn, did your ACORN update at all? Also does ROSI still work or is it completely dysfunctional for you as well?

57 minutes ago, Saf88 said:

Nope.  How about you?  I applied much later (mid January). 

Rosi does not show anything except transcript related stuff.  

ACORN has not updated and since I'm not a current UofT student, ROSI is basically blank for me.

2 hours ago, oiseabc said:

Just got an email from the SGS Graduate Admission Application thing and i logged on and the letter of acceptance is there! WOOO !! hope you all receive the same thing!!! 

Will everyone receive an e-mail or snail mail? I'm not in Canada (Canadian living abroad) so I'm wondering if I would have to wait for snail mail to arrive -_-

4 minutes ago, statusquo said:

I spoke to someone at admissions and they said we should receive an e-mail alerting us that our SGS profile has been updated. If we applied a while ago (like in November) we should be receiving our results sometime this month. 

"Sometime this month" that is so frustrating. My other acceptance expires on the 8th of March.....

Edited by Phoenix1781

12 minutes ago, Phoenix1781 said:

"Sometime this month" that is so frustrating. My other acceptance expires on the 8th of March.....

I know, it is actually pretty horrible but I guess I just accepted it. Don't really have any other options but to wait... 

3 hours ago, worriedstudent2123232 said:

are you an in province student and was ur letter dated (time stamp)?

I am in an province student !! Yes it was dated for today ! I also applied for P/J so maybe they're sending out admissions by stream ?