Master of teaching OISE 2018

Saf88

1 hour ago, elizabethstewart111 said:

Hi! I have invited under my degree registration status  as well (not MT but a MA at OISE for education policy) but I have nothing in my enrolement/program. Does anyone else have just the word invited but literally nothing else to go off of?

It seems most people have both invited and enrolled (under program). 

Thanks! 

I also applied to an MA program (child study and education) and it is the same for me. It shows invited on the degree registration status but only the MT shows as being "enrolled" when I click on programs. I received an email a few weeks ago that I have been accepted to the MA program though, so hopefully this means the same for you!

7 hours ago, Ocean28 said:

I also applied to an MA program (child study and education) and it is the same for me. It shows invited on the degree registration status but only the MT shows as being "enrolled" when I click on programs. I received an email a few weeks ago that I have been accepted to the MA program though, so hopefully this means the same for you!

Congratulations! :) I think yours is just an administration glitch probably re: the MT/MA mix up

for me, I 'm not enrolled in ANY program at all, it just says invited and I can't click in to it or do anything LOL so I'm not so sure where that leaves me! but hopefully i'll find out soon 

Hiiii, I applied for the MT primary/junior section and got my acceptance on Friday, via email. I'm a UofT alumni and haven't seen anything in my ROSI account so I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do other than send in my confirmation and pay the deposit. Does anyone know if we get physical mail with clearer instructions? 

54 minutes ago, Ambibambi said:

Hiiii, I applied for the MT primary/junior section and got my acceptance on Friday, via email. I'm a UofT alumni and haven't seen anything in my ROSI account so I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do other than send in my confirmation and pay the deposit. Does anyone know if we get physical mail with clearer instructions? 

Hey, I was wondering, when did you submit your application? November or later? Thanks. 

I got just called OISE.  They said acceptances are on a case-by-case basis and you can get accepted any time this month (ie March)!  So they don’t send out mass acceptances all at once.  Acceptances that already went out are the ones that happened to be reviewed.  They also said anyone can accept Bachelor offers in the meantime because they are not connected to OUAC.  

Edited by Teachingintoronto

13 minutes ago, Teachingintoronto said:

I got just called OISE.  They said acceptances are on a case-by-case basis and you can get accepted any time this month (ie March)!  So they don’t send out mass acceptances all at once.  Acceptances that already went out are the ones that happened to be reviewed.  They also said anyone can accept Bachelor offers in the meantime because they are not connected to OUAC.  

Wow thanks for the update. I think they are mostly accepting Primary/ Junior right now. I haven't seen anyone in Intermediate/ Senior get accepted yet..

13 minutes ago, statusquo said:

Wow thanks for the update. I think they are mostly accepting Primary/ Junior right now. I haven't seen anyone in Intermediate/ Senior get accepted yet..

No problem!  That’s exactly what I was thinking too.  They’re ‘going up the ladder’ I think. 

2 hours ago, hopeoise said:

Hey, I was wondering, when did you submit your application? November or later? Thanks. 

I submitted it in November but didn't have my supporting documents completed til beginning of January. Not sure if that makes a difference

Edited by Ambibambi

3 hours ago, Teachingintoronto said:

No problem!  That’s exactly what I was thinking too.  They’re ‘going up the ladder’ I think. 

Just got the acceptance email!  For J/I & P/J !!! Going to choose J/I Can’t wait to meet all of you!!!:)

1 hour ago, worriedstudent2123232 said:

congratz! did u get an email or mail? 

p.s still waiting... 

Thank you- and thank you everyone else!!.  I got an email today, not snail mail.  I checked my ACORN account this morning and it had said ‘invited’ and a few hours later I got the acceptance email saying to check my SGS account.  I don’t go to UofT by the way.  Also, I’m not sure when ACORN initially put ‘invited’ on my account, as today was the first time I’ve checked it. 

17 minutes ago, writethebeats said:

Just received my official offers to both the P/J and J/I streams via email via SGS upload.

Have you received your official offer letter for the MACSE program yet?

47 minutes ago, teachthecroissantlingo said:

A few of my friends got email acceptances too... it seems like they're sending them alphabetically over these next few days

Interesting... I'm a last name "W". I'm just hoping to hear soon, accepted or not the waiting is killing me!