UC Irvine PhD in Education 2018

Brewee

1 hour ago, HUAY said:

Hi you guysss. I've been a silent reader for a while, but I figured I should be helpful since people hate waiting.

I heard last Friday from professor who interviewed me that I got in. I'm in the LLT track. I was a little noob and there was something with my paperwork, so I haven't gotten my official letter of acceptance, but upon clearing that up, I received the information about the recruitment weekend yesterday.

I'm inferencing that they've e-mailed about their recruitment weekend already, because in the e-mail, there was a survey they wanted attendees to fill out by today.

If anyone else goinggg?

Me!!!

• 11 months later...
On 1/22/2018 at 8:33 PM, ohrice said:

That's me. Yes, I had a chat with a professor back in December. Today she contacted me to let me know that the faculty has recommended my admission to the Graduate Division. 

Hi, I don't know if you would still receive this message, or if you accept UCI offer or not~ but if you do, could you let me know if the results or interview for this year has already been sent out? I am anxiously waiting for it~ Thank you so much in advance! 

Edited by Lao_tzu

20 hours ago, Lao_tzu said:

Hi, I don't know if you would still receive this message, or if you accept UCI offer or not~ but if you do, could you let me know if the results or interview for this year has already been sent out? I am anxiously waiting for it~ Thank you so much in advance! 

I also applied to UCI in education, LLT program. Didn't get any news.

On 2/21/2018 at 7:52 AM, HUAY said:

Hi you guysss. I've been a silent reader for a while, but I figured I should be helpful since people hate waiting.

I heard last Friday from professor who interviewed me that I got in. I'm in the LLT track. I was a little noob and there was something with my paperwork, so I haven't gotten my official letter of acceptance, but upon clearing that up, I received the information about the recruitment weekend yesterday.

I'm inferencing that they've e-mailed about their recruitment weekend already, because in the e-mail, there was a survey they wanted attendees to fill out by today.

If anyone else goinggg?

Hi, I guess I was going to message everyone who seemed to get into UCI the last year~hahaha~ Since I haven't heard anything from them yet, I was wondering if could share some info about UCI interview date or admission date with me or us (for people who are silently following as well)? Thank you in advance:)

On 1/23/2018 at 10:23 AM, Minions92 said:

Congratulations on your acceptance! I am also waiting in UCI PhD in Education. I noticed that my status changed from "Under Review" to "Being Reviewed" last week, though I do not have any updates since. I am not sure what it means, though I am hopeful!

Best of luck to all whom have applied :)

do you remember how to get to the portal? I haven't received anything

On 2/26/2019 at 10:17 PM, Lao_tzu said:

Hi, I guess I was going to message everyone who seemed to get into UCI the last year~hahaha~ Since I haven't heard anything from them yet, I was wondering if could share some info about UCI interview date or admission date with me or us (for people who are silently following as well)? Thank you in advance:)

did you get an interview?

Edited by sarah6709
worded wrong

1 hour ago, sarah6709 said:

not at all... do we have a portal to check on?

I don't think so~ The status on my application page shows "submitted" since the day I submitted my application and never changes~ ?

Edited by Lao_tzu

3 hours ago, Lao_tzu said:

I don't think so~ The status on my application page shows "submitted" since the day I submitted my application and never changes~ ?

yeah I'm on the same boat. were you asked for any documents?

3 hours ago, sarah6709 said:

yeah I'm on the same boat. were you asked for any documents?

7 hours ago, Lao_tzu said:

Hi. I inquired about my status six days ago, but I haven't heard from them.