Did anyone hear back from Canadian MA programs?

Nickybert

Well, last year, I saw that a thread was put up on this topic. It enabled followers to keep abreast of acceptances, rejections and waitlists from Canadian MA programs.

As for me, I applied to both York Uni and SFU for 2018 fall. Still waiting on a positive response with fingers crossed. What of you?

When I applied to an MA at York last year I heard back in early March (someone heard back in late Feb apparently). This of course depends on the specific programs but I feel like late Feb/early March seems to be the norm (feel free to correct me!). My status changed in MyFile before I received an email lol 

I heard back from Carleton slightly earlier, I'd say late Feb. 

Edited by A2018

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2018 at 2:05 PM, A2018 said:

When I applied to an MA at York last year I heard back in early March (someone heard back in late Feb apparently). This of course depends on the specific programs but I feel like late Feb/early March seems to be the norm (feel free to correct me!). My status changed in MyFile before I received an email lol 

I heard back from Carleton slightly earlier, I'd say late Feb. 

Its late March for me, so you stand corrected lol.