I recently received my first acceptance to NYU's Silver School of Social work which I was very happy with^_^. That being said, they only gave me one month to accept or deny their offer. I also recently had an interview for UPENN's School of Social Policy and Practice (which is my first choice). I am wondering how long it has taken others to hear back from this program after they have interviewed? Since time is ticking on my NYU acceptance, I am most definitely feeling the pressure. 

I would also love to hear feedback from anyone who's had experience in either program! 

Sending best wishes to you all on your graduate school journey xx

Hi!

I don't know about this particular program. I applied to another department at Upenn and I had my response 13 days after the interview. However, things may be different across departments. I suggest you wait a little more and, if they do not get back to you, send them an email to tell your situation.

Good luck!!!

Hi! I recently had the exact same situation happen to me!

NYU gave me a month, and I interviewed with UPenn! I got my decision exactly two weeks after my interview! Online says 2-3 weeks, but I had mine on the earlier end!

Good luck to you!