Anyone here one applied to Simon Fraser Uni or Uni of Manitoba for the fall 2018?

I also applied to SFU as an international student but like Lena_Regina said, the portal doesn't really say much about application updates, status etc. I can only guess based on previous year results for my program that results come out around May. I really think it's department based so I would use that as a guide

@Lena_Regina 

@SnowAngel3535

i appreciate your feedback. I tried enquiring about our applications, when we can expect to receive admission notification, it says 2-4 weeks after the application deadline. So I guess we can wait a little longer. But i just hate waiting lol

what programs did you guys applied for? I applied for the Master's in Urban Studies and im from Ghana ??.  Currently  volunteering in Turkey.

6 minutes ago, TheWillToDo said:

Wow, well, I guess it depends on the department then. Congrats! Is that your top choice?

It is! I am so stoked about getting in. The application process for grad school has added like ten years to my life.

16 hours ago, rlawrence said:

I applied to Manitoba for a History MA and heard back today.

That's great! Guess it's with the department. I applied Manitoba for LLM, application still under review at the department.