A Breath of Fresh Air

FarBetterRest

I have been rejected from four of nine schools. All in a row. I was at a loss. I thought it was over.

Yesterday, I got an email saying a decision has been reached, and that a decision was posted. I logged in . . . "CONGRATULATIONS!" it said. I finally breathed air that felt fresh - for the first time in months, I felt relaxed.

I'm still waiting on four more schools, and my ideal situation is that I have to make a hard decision about where to go. But, at the very least, I'm in. Man, it feels good. I just had to share that with you all.

21 minutes ago, helpthebombardier said:

I have been rejected from four of nine schools. All in a row. I was at a loss. I thought it was over.

Yesterday, I got an email saying a decision has been reached, and that a decision was posted. I logged in . . . "CONGRATULATIONS!" it said. I finally breathed air that felt fresh - for the first time in months, I felt relaxed.

I'm still waiting on four more schools, and my ideal situation is that I have to make a hard decision about where to go. But, at the very least, I'm in. Man, it feels good. I just had to share that with you all.

Congrats! What is your profile?