Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Actually, depending on the school, the MA may also be a research-based degree. The only way to know the difference within a particular department is to read their graduate handbook and review the requirements listed therein.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.