In Fall 2010, I'll be Attending...

This is another thread that I thought would make sense to start. I know that very few of us have made a firm, 100% decision to accept an offer. However, I imagine that a few of our members here have. If you have chosen to do so, then by all means, post it here. It might be helpful to let us know what you've decided to study, what kind of funding you'll be getting, whether you'll be a TA/RA/not sure, etc. However, let's try to limit the postings to just announcing acceptance of an offer. That way we can use this thread to track where everyone we've gotten to know on the boards ultimately decided to go in an easy, reference-book type way rather than having to navigate our way through a bunch of clutter to figure it out. Thus, I won't be posting on this board myself for quite awhile. Just wanted to get it up and running!

This is another thread that I thought would make sense to start. I know that very few of us have made a firm, 100% decision to accept an offer. However, I imagine that a few of our members here have. If you have chosen to do so, then by all means, post it here. It might be helpful to let us know what you've decided to study, what kind of funding you'll be getting, whether you'll be a TA/RA/not sure, etc. However, let's try to limit the postings to just announcing acceptance of an offer. That way we can use this thread to track where everyone we've gotten to know on the boards ultimately decided to go in an easy, reference-book type way rather than having to navigate our way through a bunch of clutter to figure it out. Thus, I won't be posting on this board myself for quite awhile. Just wanted to get it up and running!

Texas A&M. Full funding (more generous than most) RA with fringe benefits for at least four years.

I'm attending Rutgers-New Brunswick. I got full tuition remission, health care, a great 5 year funding package (I don't have to TA until 3rd year) + summer research money. The best part is I love the program's academic approach and I have a great advisor!

That's because we have the same great advisor (I assume) :)

That was my assumption as well. I've heard nothing but good things about him and I enjoyed meeting him in the fall.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm 100 per cent definitely attending UT-Austin this autumn. I can't wait; very excited indeed. Anyone else accepted UT yet? Maybe we can swap ideas about accommodation and stuff like that. I think classes begin on 25 August so I'll be looking to arrive slightly earlier than that, I imagine.

Yeah!

I'll officially be attending the University of Maryland, sub-field IR. FEAR THE TURTLE! (that cracks me up)