Erasmus Mundus Joint Master's Scholarship 2018

roman95

17 hours ago, GRP92 said:

Has anyone recieved the EACEA approval? I am in the CWCN main list, but I haven't hear from then since they sent me the news with their decition; that was a month ago.

Hey! Same situation, they sent me the official acceptance letter a month ago and that's it. I hope we'll receive the EACEA approval by the end of this month. What's your mobility track?

On 5/17/2018 at 1:38 AM, Audrey1 said:

Hey! Same situation, they sent me the official acceptance letter a month ago and that's it. I hope we'll receive the EACEA approval by the end of this month. What's your mobility track?

Hey! I hope that too. It is taking too long. Mi mobility track is Bergamo/St Andrews/Lisbon. What about yours?

17 hours ago, GRP92 said:

Hey! I hope that too. It is taking too long. Mi mobility track is Bergamo/St Andrews/Lisbon. What about yours?

St.Andrews, Bergamo, Perpignan. Please let me know if you get any news. I’ll also keep you updated. ?

19 hours ago, MariaZarifyan said:

Is there anyone who got an acception from EMCL+ ?

Hey! I am on the main list for EMCL+, but there's been no official EACEA confirmation yet. Did you get anything else? :)

On 5/23/2018 at 11:49 AM, Smol said:

Hey! I am on the main list for EMCL+, but there's been no official EACEA confirmation yet. Did you get anything else? :)

I'm in the main list too and still waiting for the EACEA confirmation?  A week ago I got the following e-mail:

Dear all,
We still wait for the confirmation from EACEA (EU).
But because we would like to start the enrolment process at University of Eastern Finland and the University of Groningen (NL) we would like to ask you to confirm to us before the 22nd of May 2018 by email that you accept the placement as an EMCL+ student with a scholarship. In case you do not react before the 22nd of May we consider that you reject the position.

The program starts on September 1st, 2018.

The beginning of the first term is September 1st, 2018 in Joensuu, at the University of Eastern Finland. The first
term ends on February 28th, 2019. All students are in Groningen, The Netherlands, in the second term, which starts on March 1st, 2019 and ends on September 30th, 2019. During the third term, which starts on October 1st 2019 and ends on February 28th, 2020, you will participate at courses in Potsdam, Germany. During the fourth term you will fulfill your obligations concerning your internship and your Master Thesis.

The program ends on August 31st, 2020.
Please start the organisation of your stay as soonas possible, according to the above mobility plan.

10 hours ago, MariaZarifyan said:

I'm in the main list too and still waiting for the EACEA confirmation?  A week ago I got the following e-mail:

Dear all,
We still wait for the confirmation from EACEA (EU).
But because we would like to start the enrolment process at University of Eastern Finland and the University of Groningen (NL) we would like to ask you to confirm to us before the 22nd of May 2018 by email that you accept the placement as an EMCL+ student with a scholarship. In case you do not react before the 22nd of May we consider that you reject the position.

The program starts on September 1st, 2018.

The beginning of the first term is September 1st, 2018 in Joensuu, at the University of Eastern Finland. The first
term ends on February 28th, 2019. All students are in Groningen, The Netherlands, in the second term, which starts on March 1st, 2019 and ends on September 30th, 2019. During the third term, which starts on October 1st 2019 and ends on February 28th, 2020, you will participate at courses in Potsdam, Germany. During the fourth term you will fulfill your obligations concerning your internship and your Master Thesis.

The program ends on August 31st, 2020.
Please start the organisation of your stay as soonas possible, according to the above mobility plan.

I got the same mail :) I hope the confirmation comes soon, the wait is killing me! 

On 5/24/2018 at 10:51 PM, MariaZarifyan said:

I still worry if the EACEA can reject us? Or we are 100 % accepted with a scholarship and the EACEA should just confirm our  scholarship?

I got the confirmation! What about you? :) 

• 3 months later...

Hi I'm thinking of applying to the glodep and mapp program, I have a friend that got accepted a couple of years ago, he told me that is harder to get in and get the scholarship if you already have a master degree, is that true?

• 2 years later...
On 4/2/2018 at 8:58 PM, Inna said:

I applied to WOP-P, MFAMILY and NOHA+ and I'm on the resrve list for WOP-P. Still waiting to hear from other two.:rolleyes:

Hi! Did you got accepted to WOP-P? I applied this year and I am on the reserve list too.