Erasmus Mundus Joint Master's Scholarship 2018

roman95

• roman95 changed the title to Erasmus Mundus Joint Master's Scholarship 2018
31 minutes ago, PeepSqueak said:

Hi Roman

I have been waiting for someone to post on this for ages.

I applied for MUNDUS MAPP. What did you apply for?

I applied for GLODEP and GLOCAL. Got so bored of waiting for results that decided to start this conversation :D

Not really nervous as I don't expect much. But they promised to tell the news at the end of March as well, so I am waiting. Last year I applied for DAAD and thought my application was strong enough, and they didn't even invite me for an interview. So I don't expect anything this time :D

In the application page for MUNDUS MAPP, there is an admissions calendar and it said that on Feb 23rd they will notify people who passed the first academic review so they emailed me and said I passed and I would hear from them end of March.

However, I do not know what passing the first academic review even means and whether my chances of getting admitted are higher or not. They literally just said you passed and that is all.

7 hours ago, PeepSqueak said:

In the application page for MUNDUS MAPP, there is an admissions calendar and it said that on Feb 23rd they will notify people who passed the first academic review so they emailed me and said I passed and I would hear from them end of March.

However, I do not know what passing the first academic review even means and whether my chances of getting admitted are higher or not. They literally just said you passed and that is all.

Thank you for your response, all the best!

Hi guys, i also applied for an ERASMUS Mundus program-neurasmus, however, after the first preselection round, they did not inform me if i passed or not. They said results will be out in april/may so I am confused whether i should apply elsewhere or just wait.... waiting is hell...

21 hours ago, Missannon said:

got an email saying im on reserve list and now i think chances of me getting in are nil :(

Hi Missannon!!

When did they email you?

I am happy that you're on the reserve list because chances are you could still get in!! Don't lose hope!

2 hours ago, Libérateur said:

I think it's too early for them to respond. 
IMCEERES should respond by the end of March. 

Hi, Libérateur (cool alias btw). Have you applied as well? Did you emailed them and they communicated this to you? Because the website states that applicants will be notified in early April.

On 14/03/2018 at 2:30 PM, PeepSqueak said:

Hi Missannon!!

When did they email you?

I am happy that you're on the reserve list because chances are you could still get in!! Don't lose hope!

Hi I received the mail on 13 march. And well my waitlist number is a bit off so chances are extremely low ....

16 hours ago, Castorsia said:

Hi, Libérateur (cool alias btw). Have you applied as well? Did you emailed them and they communicated this to you? Because the website states that applicants will be notified in early April.

Yes, I did call them and they told me that. 
Where are you from by the way?

13 hours ago, Libérateur said:

Yes, I did call them and they told me that. 
Where are you from by the way?

I am from Greece :-) And you?! So, they informed you that results are going to come out until the end March, right? Thanks for the update, I though that results were to be announced in early April, according to what the programme's website states. Do you have any further info? I've made a seperate thread for IMCEERES, btw.

10 hours ago, Castorsia said:

I am from Greece :-) And you?! So, they informed you that results are going to come out until the end March, right? Thanks for the update, I though that results were to be announced in early April, according to what the programme's website states. Do you have any further info? I've made a seperate thread for IMCEERES, btw.

I am from Russia! :)