Erasmus Mundus Joint Master's Scholarship 2018

roman95

16 hours ago, curious_cat said:

Hi! Any news from GEMMA? They have changed the information on their website again, this is just killing me -.-

Still nothing! I guess that the new update in their website means we might have to wait for another whole month :(. I'll let you know if I get any response in the next days though.

12 hours ago, MariaZarifyan said:

I applied to EMCL+ too) Have you received any news? :)

Yes, just yesterday I received a letter: "We are pleased to inform you that your application has been included in the main list of applicants. This means that you are preliminarily accepted to follow the program pending a final check by the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) in Brussels. This information is going to be due in May 2018.
Final check includes the Erasmus+ Mundus scholarship grant. Further information will be provided as soon
as we have received the final decision from the Agency in Brussels."
Did you get anything?

3 hours ago, messier42 said:

Still nothing! I guess that the new update in their website means we might have to wait for another whole month :(. I'll let you know if I get any response in the next days though.

Now I am afraid that they might move the announcement of selection results even further, as they kept moving it before. Thank you, I will let you know if I hear from them too!

8 hours ago, Katy Boleyn said:

Yes, just yesterday I received a letter: "We are pleased to inform you that your application has been included in the main list of applicants. This means that you are preliminarily accepted to follow the program pending a final check by the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) in Brussels. This information is going to be due in May 2018.
Final check includes the Erasmus+ Mundus scholarship grant. Further information will be provided as soon
Did you get anything?

I received the same letter:)

Fingers crossed...

On 10.04.2018 at 2:53 PM, Yuki Li said:

I have applied both too and got both offers.

Hey! I have received one scholarship too, but, to be honest, my top priority is another programme from which I am still waiting for the results.

How are you going to manage two offers? Are you going to reject one of them? 

Don't you know how EACEA's decision-making works when the candidate is nominated for a scholarship by 1+ programmes?

Thanks!

On 4/10/2018 at 2:19 PM, Katy Boleyn said:

Did you get anything?

I got the similar reply from MER program that I applied. I am selected in the GW list, and still waiting for the official decision by EACEA.

Fingers crossed and best of luck for everyone!

Hi folks!

I've got the confirmation from MER secretariat as follows:

MESSAGE FOR SELECTED MER+ EMJMD APPLICANTS

THAT REPLIED ACCEPTING THE SCHOLARSHIP BASED ON THE PROVISIONAL RESULTS

Dear applicants,

The provisional results have not been changed and thus now they can be considered definitive.

Some applicants have withdrawn themselves so that offers will be made to the next in the reserve list; however those (as you) initially in the proposed (main and GW) lists can consider themselves accepted. Congrats.

Ww will proceed with preparatory procedures and enrolment as soon as possible. Be patient, it will take a while due to the needed extensive administrative work.

I look forward to welcoming you as MER+ students in September.

MER Consortium JPB Chair

So...I guess it's official now. Can't wait to start the program!

Again, I wish that everyone will receive good news as well!

1 hour ago, curious_cat said:

Hi! I am on the reserve list and you?

Hi! I am on the reserve list too... You have any idea how long the reserve list is? I would like to know my position on the list, so I could get a better idea of what my chances really are...

Edited by messier42

3 hours ago, messier42 said:

Hi! I am on the reserve list too... You have any idea how long the reserve list is? I would like to know my position on the list, so I could get a better idea of what my chances really are...

I have no idea, I honestly don’t even believe that I have any chances to get the scholarship now, I really doubt that someone would reject his/her scholarship offer? I guess we will get the final results in the end of May as it was in previous years

8 hours ago, curious_cat said:

I have no idea, I honestly don’t even believe that I have any chances to get the scholarship now, I really doubt that someone would reject his/her scholarship offer? I guess we will get the final results in the end of May as it was in previous years

So which of the 3 options are you chosing? Have you considered participating as a self-financed student? This is so disappointing :( 

2 hours ago, messier42 said:

So which of the 3 options are you chosing? Have you considered participating as a self-financed student? This is so disappointing :( 

I will only participate if someone from the main-list drops out. And you? I don’t consider participating as self-paying, it is not an option for me. Yes, this is indeed disappointing, I thought that I will get at least to one of the programs, but I got only partial scholarship in the first. 

Hello everyone,

I just found this post. I applied to EMMIR and the Erasmus Mundus scholarship. For now, I'm on the reserve list too. Has anyone tried asking how many people were above them or try to get any stats? 

Seems like we'll likely have to wait a few more weeks... to me the past 2 weeks have felt longer than the past 5 months! 

On 4/24/2018 at 4:59 AM, The Mountain Goat said:

Hello everyone,

I just found this post. I applied to EMMIR and the Erasmus Mundus scholarship. For now, I'm on the reserve list too. Has anyone tried asking how many people were above them or try to get any stats? 

Seems like we'll likely have to wait a few more weeks... to me the past 2 weeks have felt longer than the past 5 months! 

Hi, you are on the reserve list for EMMIR?

i applied but have heard nothing, not reserve list or rejection! Could i ask your background please?

13 hours ago, MovingForward said:

i applied but have heard nothing, not reserve list or rejection! Could i ask your background please?

Hi, have you tried emailing the consortium's secretariate?

56 minutes ago, MovingForward said:

Yes and they haven’t replied yet.

have you had a response?

The thing is I did not apply for EMMIR, I applied for MER+, and they already released the scholarship recipients list. I guess it's different for each consortium. Best wishes for you, I hope you will get the response soon.

On 4/25/2018 at 5:27 PM, MovingForward said:

Hey!

Yeah, I did apply for EMMIR. Did you apply with the late December deadline? I'm also not an EU resident so perhaps they're dealing with them in different time frames.