Maryland - College Park MPP

Marius G

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/03/2018 at 4:43 AM, Marius G said:

Has anyone heard from UMD School of Public Policy? It's the only university I heard nothing back and my application is still 'pending' on the application platform.

I still haven't heard back from UMD Schol of Public Policy. Did you apply to the Master's or the PhD program?

Fwiw, they were the last of 9 schools I heard back from last year.  They also had the most generous offer (e.g., if you got that much money from GWU you will probably get a full ride from Maryland).

4 hours ago, Marius G said:

Thanks for the feedback, @3dender . I decided to wait for the results from UMD before I choose an offer, but it must before April 15. Last year you heard back from them before mid-April?

I can't remember for sure but I think so.  In any case you can always ask for an extension to get back to the other schools, most of them are prepared for that and are pretty flexible compared to say PhD programs.

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, DarkSideOfTheMoon said:

Did you hear back?

I called them last week and they told me that my file is still under department review. If I don't hear until by Thursday, I will just give up on this one and choose one of the other universities.

I think that you should also call them. If more people call, they may hurry up.