University of Northern Colorado (distance)

Does anyone have any info on when decisions are expected to be sent out? I know for their residential program, they were notified last week! I am dying to know as this is one of my top choices :) 

also Does anyone have any info in general about their program? I have not heard much about it at all 

TIA!

On 3/18/2018 at 2:25 AM, jnbfutureslp said:

Does anyone have any info on when decisions are expected to be sent out? I know for their residential program, they were notified last week! I am dying to know as this is one of my top choices :) 

also Does anyone have any info in general about their program? I have not heard much about it at all 

TIA!

I know they returned from spring break yesterday... so hopefully this week? I looked at when they sent things out in previous years, and it's never been this late, so I am wondering if they got a ton of applicants this year. I wish someone had some info on them though- the waiting is killing me!!

Their counseling program (masters) is also being delayed and is later than usual this year. I've been following and it seems as if the SLP and counseling are the last to go for Northern Colorado. Hopefully this week we all hear something!

23 minutes ago, abzbabz00 said:

Their counseling program (masters) is also being delayed and is later than usual this year. I've been following and it seems as if the SLP and counseling are the last to go for Northern Colorado. Hopefully this week we all hear something!

Hmm i wonder what the hold up is! I really have a feeling we'll hear something this week :) Good luck! 

1 hour ago, MinnesotaHappy said:

I know they returned from spring break yesterday... so hopefully this week? I looked at when they sent things out in previous years, and it's never been this late, so I am wondering if they got a ton of applicants this year. I wish someone had some info on them though- the waiting is killing me!!

Same! I hardly know anything about the program! I hope not too many people applied :huh:

4 hours ago, MinnesotaHappy said:

****UPDATE*****
I broke down and called them. They said that acceptances and rejections for the distance program will be going out NEXT week, not this week. So another week of holding our breath!

yay!! Thanks for finding out for us :)

On 3/20/2018 at 7:39 AM, baileyp said:

I still haven't heard anything!!

Has anyone else??

On 3/20/2018 at 1:13 PM, MinnesotaHappy said:

****UPDATE*****
I broke down and called them. They said that acceptances and rejections for the distance program will be going out NEXT week, not this week. So another week of holding our breath!

Hi guys, I saw on the survey page that a few people got notified of rejected from the northern colorado distance program today? Have any of you heard??

Hi guys! It seems that rejections and waitlists were sent out this week from UNCO (I was waitlisted). So maybe next week will be acceptances :)

Anyone else waitlisted/know how many were waitlisted? I'm really hoping to get off the waitlist. Sooo nerve wracking. 

15 hours ago, jnbfutureslp said:

Hi guys! It seems that rejections and waitlists were sent out this week from UNCO (I was waitlisted). So maybe next week will be acceptances :)

Anyone else waitlisted/know how many were waitlisted? I'm really hoping to get off the waitlist. Sooo nerve wracking. 

I was waitlisted as well. Really nice email compared to some other schools. I emailed them and asked about ranking/how many were on waitlist but I doubt they will answer. 

3 hours ago, baileyp said:

I was waitlisted as well. Really nice email compared to some other schools. I emailed them and asked about ranking/how many were on waitlist but I doubt they will answer. 

i thought the email was super nice too! My rejection email from Montana was kind of blunt and not so warm imo. If you do hear back from them can you let me know??

27 minutes ago, jnbfutureslp said:

i thought the email was super nice too! My rejection email from Montana was kind of blunt and not so warm imo. If you do hear back from them can you let me know??

Yes I can! I applied to schools last year and got rejected from three waitlisted at two :/ I have ECU to hear back from! What about you?

1 hour ago, jnbfutureslp said:

I'm so sorry to hear that :( i've gotten several rejections. do you have other options?

Yes.  I am waitlisted at ENMU. I was waitlisted last year at TWU so I'm not getting my hopes up.  

3 hours ago, baileyp said:

Yes I can! I applied to schools last year and got rejected from three waitlisted at two :/ I have ECU to hear back from! What about you?

Thanks so much!! :) Ugh I really hope we both make it this cycle! Good luck with ECU! I didn't apply there, but I should have. I'm still waiting on Tennessee's distance program! But I'm thinking northern Colorado would be my top choice so i'm really hoping I make it off the waitlist:(. 

On 3/24/2018 at 5:20 PM, jnbfutureslp said:

Thanks so much!! :) Ugh I really hope we both make it this cycle! Good luck with ECU! I didn't apply there, but I should have. I'm still waiting on Tennessee's distance program! But I'm thinking northern Colorado would be my top choice so i'm really hoping I make it off the waitlist:(. 

I am crossing our fingers for us!! I asked where I am on the waitlist but no response..did you ask them by chance where you were?

35 minutes ago, baileyp said:

I am crossing our fingers for us!! I asked where I am on the waitlist but no response..did you ask them by chance where you were?

Yes I did but I haven't heard anything back as well! I assume they're busy since they still have to send out acceptances and they're getting the emails from people who want to remain on the waitlist. 

I am jealous all you guys have at least got somewhat of an answer. I am still waiting to hear back from UNC regarding their mental health counseling program (masters). By looks of the results board, it seems as if nobody has heard a thing! I am getting very impatient as march is almost over and the interview/ small group event was on 2/23. 

I can only hope that no news is good news?

22 hours ago, abzbabz00 said:

I am jealous all you guys have at least got somewhat of an answer. I am still waiting to hear back from UNC regarding their mental health counseling program (masters). By looks of the results board, it seems as if nobody has heard a thing! I am getting very impatient as march is almost over and the interview/ small group event was on 2/23. 

I can only hope that no news is good news?

They are waiting until the very last second to send out responses it seems like. Reassuring that no one else has heard anything yet though. Good luck to you!!

23 hours ago, jnbfutureslp said:

Yes I did but I haven't heard anything back as well! I assume they're busy since they still have to send out acceptances and they're getting the emails from people who want to remain on the waitlist. 

Yeah, very true. Have you heard back from all the schools you applied to?