NYU Wagner Decisions are out

Nothing yet over here...I have been checking email and spam all morning : (

Ugh, just got an email saying that due to an increasingly competitive pool, my application is undergoing an "extended review process" meaning I've been placed on a waiting list and they hope to let me know by April 30th.

Has anyone received an email yet today?

I've got an e-mail from Wagner today. It seems that I am on the wait list:

"Thank you for your application to NYU Wagner. Please note that your

application was reviewed and due to an increasingly competitive pool of

candidates, your application is undergoing an extended review process.

You have been placed on the waiting list and we aim to provide you with

a final decision by April 30th, 2010.

We understand that you are eager to be notified and we are doing

everything we can to ensure a timely response. You do not have to take

any action or submit additional information at this point.

Thank you for your patience."

BUT I just found out I got into USC SPPD today! So I don't think I'm going to NYU...

Accepted! Funding!

Congrats to all accepted and good luck to those on the waitlist...i'm still waiting for any decision! I hope they stick to their guns on this notification date because i'm looking to finalize my plans for next academic year by the end of the weekend. If i do get accepted and without significant funding, i can state right now i'll turn it down immediately for those of you who are dead set on Wagner and waitlisted.

Just received my rejection... Congrats to all those accepted!

Got my acceptance today via email, negligible $$. Does anyone know if as a continuing student can I apply new $$ or I am stuck with whatever amount was awarded during enrollment?

As of 2:36PM EST, I have not heard anything from Wagner. My last name begins with a P, so maybe I'm in the afternoon/evening notification group. Or maybe they took my application fee and forgot about me.

Wow, so you haven't recieved one concrete decision yet? I hope you get a positive one today! Good luck!

update: in w/o funding and will not be attending. Good luck to those waitlisted!

Edited by ugachaca

email, with no indication that a physical letter would be sent

I got the email too...What I doubt is that will they really send out a physical acceptance letter, along

with other forms to us since at the end of the emaied pdf. which said "paperless admission letter

will donate 1$ to some foundation?"

I just dont want miss the May 1st deading during the waiting of the admission paper...

Is anyone thinking that they might submit the deposit to hold the seat at more than one school? I might not make a decision by April 15th so I am willing to put deposits down at two schools and risk the loss at one. Anyone else in the same boat?