Strange email from admissions counselor- Touro College

Hi everyone! I applied to Touro College for Fall 2018. The application was due at the beginning of February, but I submitted mine in January. I haven't heard anything from the school since I submitted my application. I called the school and they gave me an email to contact, so I emailed this person. She got back to me saying they are reviewing applications and that applicants would be notified by June 1st!!!! This doesn't make any sense to me! Does this mean I'm waitlisted? Is it wrong to contact the school again? Please help, I'm so confused.

On 4/9/2018 at 11:07 AM, Hannah7 said:

Hi everyone! I applied to Touro College for Fall 2018. The application was due at the beginning of February, but I submitted mine in January. I haven't heard anything from the school since I submitted my application. I called the school and they gave me an email to contact, so I emailed this person. She got back to me saying they are reviewing applications and that applicants would be notified by June 1st!!!! This doesn't make any sense to me! Does this mean I'm waitlisted? Is it wrong to contact the school again? Please help, I'm so confused.

I think that means you're probably waitlisted.  I feel like some schools just don't notify applicants that they're waitlisted and then send out rejections when they're positive that they're class is (permanently) filled.