USASK vs UWaterloo MPH

ChelMPH

Hey guys! I have to decide by Monday which school I will attend. I know that both programs are great options, I would like to go to the school where in the end my degree is more accredited and I have better job opportunities! If anyone has some insight into either program please let me know :) 

I know we already chatted but wanted to put my thoughts on the board incase anyone else had questions. Where are you wanting to work at the end of the program? That will play a large role in where you should attend. If you're wanting to stay in Sask/MB, USASK is probably the better option.

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:56 PM, neonlily said:

I know we already chatted but wanted to put my thoughts on the board incase anyone else had questions. Where are you wanting to work at the end of the program? That will play a large role in where you should attend. If you're wanting to stay in Sask/MB, USASK is probably the better option.

Thank you! I think I want to end up moving to Alberta at the end of my program. I think Waterloo is going to be a better fit for me due to living situations! I am interested in working more for the government at the end of my program. Thank you for the input