WFP Future International Talent (FIT) Pool

Markee

4 hours ago, JBA said:

@AM313 congratulations to you! I received the same notification!

Question they are mentioning that they are expecting from us to take the first proposition, and refusing it could lead to an expulsion of the talent pool... Any thought on that?

Cheers

Hello guys, 

Congratulations to all selected applicants and courage and best wishes in your next endeavors for those not selected at this time.

I received same email. They ask me to submit a conflict of interest form. Same for you? 

All the best, 

7 hours ago, NDj said:

Hello guys, 

Congratulations to all selected applicants and courage and best wishes in your next endeavors for those not selected at this time.

I received same email. They ask me to submit a conflict of interest form. Same for you? 

All the best, 

Hi!

Yes this form has been sent to me too!

See you 🙂

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2020 at 8:31 PM, Pattytoupatta said:

Hello @FITPOOL2020,

Well done for reaching this stage! Yeah they will do the reference if you pass the Panel! I still have to go through the Panel interview. Did you apply for the HRO?

Can you please share with us what type of questions they as in the panel interview? Do they ask technical questions?

Thank you and all the luck!

Hello beautiful people,

I have been interviewed by WFP - P/3 regular position. Had applied on Sept 2023, called for video assessment at end of Nov 2023 and called for panel interview on last week of Jan 2024. Here is the story:

I applied for position, but did not expect to be shortlisted. But, I was called for video assessment sometime on end of Nov 2023. After video assessment, again, I thought I messed up with interview and did not expect to be called for panel interview. However, at mid of Jan 2024, did received email for panel interview and gave interview on around 25 of Jan 2024. I did not know that there is "status" message in the career portal. Once, I have called for panel interview, I logged into the career portal and realized the status as "Congratulations, you have passed through to the interview phase" and the date was first week of January 2024. later after giving the panel interview, the date of status is changed (after the panel interview), but the status is same saying "Congratulations, you have passed through to the interview phase". What is this guys? Does this mean, I have also passed through the panel interview (as the status date was changed after 3 weeks of panel interview). During interview, I was told that final result will be given after a month of panel interview. Now, 4th week is running, its been around 5 days after the change of status message, but had not received email yet.

I am so anxious and palpable. Did anyone go through the same phase and get the offer?

Thank you guys.

9 minutes ago, Sg88 said:

Hello beautiful people,

I have been interviewed by WFP - P/3 regular position. Had applied on Sept 2023, called for video assessment at end of Nov 2023 and called for panel interview on last week of Jan 2024. Here is the story:

I applied for position, but did not expect to be shortlisted. But, I was called for video assessment sometime on end of Nov 2023. After video assessment, again, I thought I messed up with interview and did not expect to be called for panel interview. However, at mid of Jan 2024, did received email for panel interview and gave interview on around 25 of Jan 2024. I did not know that there is "status" message in the career portal. Once, I have called for panel interview, I logged into the career portal and realized the status as "Congratulations, you have passed through to the interview phase" and the date was first week of January 2024. later after giving the panel interview, the date of status is changed (after the panel interview), but the status is same saying "Congratulations, you have passed through to the interview phase". What is this guys? Does this mean, I have also passed through the panel interview (as the status date was changed after 3 weeks of panel interview). During interview, I was told that final result will be given after a month of panel interview. Now, 4th week is running, its been around 5 days after the change of status message, but had not received email yet.

I am so anxious and palpable. Did anyone go through the same phase and get the offer?

Thank you guys.